Meet The Tate
This week’s featured home is a special one, and we’re here to tell you why.
It’s called the Tate – home to over 2,200 square feet of beautiful, open living space.
Right as you walk inside, you have a view that extends all the way to the back of the home. No obstructions, no winding hallways – just plenty of room to breathe.
And because kitchens are a natural gathering place, we placed this one right in between the dining area and great room, creating an wide-open feeling for your family and guests.
From the extra-wide kitchen island, you’ll notice the master bedroom entry, garage entry, and an exposed staircase leading up the 2nd story.
Upstairs, you’re met with over 150 square feet of centrally located loft space. The options with this space are virtually endless. Play area? Lounge? Second living room? Game room? It’s your chance to get creative, and use the space for whatever is perfect for you and yours.
On opposite sides of the loft, you’ll find the remaining two bedrooms – each with excess space and an attached walk-in closet.
With this floor plan, these features, and a deliberate blend of classic and modern, The Tate has quickly become a favorite.
Let’s take a look at the details:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 – 3.5 bathrooms
- 2,257 square feet
- Starts from $215,900
- 2-car garage
- 2nd floor loft
- Optional covered back patio
If you’re interested in the Tate, it’s available right now in 8 of our great communities:
- Lancaster, SC at Edgewater Cottages
- Lancaster, SC at Edgewater Lake View Pointe
- Southport, NC at St. James Seaside
- Shallotte, NC at Rourk Woods
- Monroe, NC at Eagle View at Stonebridge
- Leland, NC at True On-Your-Lot – Waterford
- Mt. Gilead, NC at Tillery Tradition
- Bolivia, NC at True On-Your-Lot – Winding River Plantation